Fighting Disease, Innovating and Looking to the Future is the theme at New Zealand Winegrowers’ Grape Days for 2018.
Held in both the North and South Islands, these annual one-day technical events provide high-level summaries of Winegrowers’ research with a practical applied focus for industry.
Join us - 9.30am-3.00pm, Monday 25 June, Napier Convention Centre
Online registrations ($35 credit card only) are now open (note that registrations made on the day of the event cost $45).
This year's programme covers:
- Vintage 2018 update by Philip Gregan
- An update on the New Zealand Winegrowers Research Centre (NZWRC)
- Regional reviews of the 2017-2018 viticultural season
- Professor Wayne Wilcox from Cornell University presenting on powdery mildew (in Hawkes Bay & Marlborough)
- Biosecurity update
- A presentation on the Lighter Wines Programme
- And much, much more
For more information visit NZ Wine where you can view the complete 2018 programmes.